Visualise the Effectiveness of Lubricants.
The TTT Tapping-Torque-Testsystem is a multiple development system which with the help of torque and temperature measurement visualises real evidence of decisive process-parameters during forming and machining.
This submits a reliable predication about the performance ability of lubrication media, tool geometries and coatings.
New Version: TTT-System PCA 4.1
Complete Rewrite of the Analsisys Software with many new features and Impovements. Read more
- Practical multi-development laboratory system
- Smart handling and methods for faultless measurement results
- Significant results for the evaluation of lubricants (additives), tools and coatings
- Increase of added value, e.g. by raising process speed
- Prolongation of tool life / controllable tool wear
- The TTT Standard and Methods realise specified comparable and repeatable results
- The identified TTT results are comparable, both internally and within different laboratory groups
- The TTT improves transparency of complex properties of tribological technique and provides insights which have proven their worth in practice
- The TTT Method creates the possibility to recognize the “Carry-over-Effect” and simultaneously utilise it for valuable conclusions
As an evidencing device for performance, quality, functionality and effectiveness the TTT Tapping-Torque-Testsystem is qualified for:
- Lubricant and additive manufacturers
- Metal-working respectively tapping tool manufacturers and coating industry
- Decision makers / users of process secured production acc. to IQ, PQ and OQ
- Torque (Mz in Ncm) as a value for the afforded work load
- Mean Value (Mean) as a value for the afforded work load in average
- Standard Deviation (Std. Dev.) as a value for the mean deviation of torque around the Mean Value
- Gaussian Distribution (frequency distribution) of torques occurred, as histogram (Statistics)
- Integral (INT) as a value for total load on measurement tool
- Temperature Delta T (∆T) as a value for thermal influences on the work process through ingredients like e.g. water, additives and also coatings, for the interpretation of tribological procedures
Selection of Successful TTT-System Customers
The TTT Tapping-Torque-Testsystem is battle tested and we are working hard to improve it further. Our customers and partners help us to develop the system to be applicable to the industries needs.